Are you ready to trade in your desk job for a chance to make people smile and make mouths water?
When you become a Cinnaholic franchisee, you’ll benefit from our help every step of the way. Our experts will provide training and ongoing support to help you successfully build your business.
Cinnaholic franchisees will own and operate their own business, but will never walk alone. We assist and support all franchisees with everything from site selection and build-out to ongoing support for operations and marketing.
In conjunction with your real estate broker, our Real Estate Director will assist with your site selection and review of:
- Demographic information
- Trade area maps
- Site economics
After you have identified your site, our Real Estate Director and your real estate broker will provide feedback and guidance with your:
- Letter of intent
- Site acceptance
- Lease negotiation
- Construction processes
Store Build-Out and Consultation
Once your lease is signed, our experts will assist with your franchise build-out and set-up. During the planning and construction phase we provide consultation with:
- Completing the initial layout of your space using CAD files provided by your landlord
- Working with your real estate team to ensure the work letter is sufficient in effort to avoid excessive build-out costs
- Revisions of your architect’s modifications to our base plans and finalization of the completed site specific plans
- Approval of the final drawings providing by your architect
- Review of general contractors’ bids and assistance with the selection of a general contractor
- Review of your general contractor’s plans and questions
- Vendor relations for exterior signage, carpet and equipment needed to open your franchise
- On-site visit(s) to your franchise to ensure everything is ready for your grand opening (occurs about one week before the Certificate of Occupancy is issued)
We are approved and listed on the Franchise Registry, making your financing as easy as possible.
The SBA Franchise Registry is a national online listing of franchise systems whose franchisees receive expedited loan process when applying for financial assistance from the U.S. Small Business Administation (SBA).
The Registry lists those franchise systems whose franchise agreement has been pre-approved by the SBA, thereby shortening the loan process and ensuring a consistent eligibility decisions.
We’ll support you with a consolidated equipment package that covers every piece of equipment you’ll need for your franchise, from your refrigeration to your convection oven. Ongoing care and maintenance for your equipment is specified in your Operations Manual.
Complete Training Program
As a franchise owner and operator you will complete a classroom and on-site training course. Curriculum includes the following:
- Food production
- Inventory management
- POS operation
- Opening and closing duties
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training your staff
- Scheduling and labor management
- Accounting procedures
- Developing a marketing plan
- Setting up your back office
- Sales and customer service skills
Operations Manual and Ongoing Support
You will be given an Operations Manual that provides detailed instructions on day-to-day operations, accounting, hiring, training, and employee motivation. It is a blueprint for all of our operational systems.
Once your Cinnaholic franchise is successfully up and running, each store is assigned a Franchise Business Manager. All of our Franchise Business Managers have extensive grand opening and operating experience to assist you with your strategic and operational questions which you will inevitably encounter after your grand opening. Your Franchise Business Manager will provide motivation, encouragement, and share best practices helping to eliminate the frustrations typically experienced in a start-up business.
Marketing and Public Relations Support
Our corporate team also provides assistant with marketing and public relations, including grand opening planning assistance, local store marketing tactical plans, public relations support and assistance and ongoing training and resources. Cinnaholic also promotes and supports various national campaigns throughout the year, as well as provides ongoing creative needs for local advertising and promotions.
If you have further questions about our franchise program, please contact the Atlanta Franchise Group at 800-439-6176.